Emily recommended use of dearelder.com for letters while she's in the Missionary Training Center. For sending letters to a missionary who is in the MTC it is a FREE service. You submit your letter online and they print and deliver the letter to the missionaries' mail box the same day. They also print out and send letters through the church pouch to missionaries overseas for the same price as a US postage stamp--so, good to know if you are writing any other missionaries out there who are overseas. This is how you do it:
1. Go to dearelder.com
2. Click on "write a letter" on the orange tool bar at the top
3. Select "Provo MTC" from the drop down menu in the "Letter Selection" box.
4. Click on "Write a Missionary"
5. Fill in the required information including your name, address, and email address, and Emily's information:
Hermana Emily Christensen
PO Box 306
TX-SAN 0320 Esimated date to leave: March 20
6. Write your letter, and submit it. That's it! She'll get a printed copy in her mail box the same day.